CLINICAL ENGINEERING AND HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
A customized approach to meet your exact needs
Across each of our services, we bring you the right people to get it done and the passion to get it done right.
Every day you rely on medical equipment to diagnose and treat patients. All Inclusive Medical Solutions (AIMS) makes sure all your healthcare technology management (HTM) and clinical engineering service needs are covered under one customized solution.
The changing market dynamics healthcare systems continue to face can include financial pressures, consolidation, growing consumerism and talent retention. All Inclusive Medical Solutions works closely with customers, asking questions to understand specific medical equipment service-related challenges and objectives.
- Supplemental On-Demand Technician
- Field Service Repairs (General Biomed/ Imaging Tech’s)
- Inventory Validation A Pm’s & Repairs
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Respiratory, Infusion Pump Pm’s & Repairs
- Joint Commission Readiness
- Medical Equipment Inventory Validation Analysis,
- Biomedical and Clinical Engineering Staff recruitment coverage / On-site Supplemental On-Demand BMET Support Nationwide (Inhouse, Third Party)
Quality and Accountability
Experience the security of award-winning service, standardized processes and clearly defined metrics driving operational excellence.
What do healthcare technology management HTM professionals do in hospitals?
Skilled HTM professionals help to acquire, install, and maintain cutting-edge health technology and medical devices. They also train clinical staff in the use of technology, help in the design of new hospital buildings and care units, and play a key role in investigating device-related problems.
What is a hospital htm?
In your hospital, you may know the function as Biomedical Engineering, Biomed, Clinical Engineering or Health Technology Management, HTM as it is now called as part of elevating the profession within healthcare. Those in the field now refer to themselves as “HTMs.”
Top 3 Challenges in Adoption of Technology in Healthcare
- Serious Digital Risk.
- Poor Training and Onboarding.
- Strict Compliance Regulations and Data Integrity.